This gorgeous home is so private, you won't even know it is there. Built to stand the test of time, the location and garden of this home should be enough to get any savvy buyer excited. A vendor with impeccable taste has taken the time to consider the style of the home, and its interior and upgrades reflect this. Here's the facts.
• Land area 873sqm (more or less)
• 1960's classic red brick
• Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Two full bathrooms
• Generous north-facing living with a covered outdoor living space
• Second sitting area with French doors
• Open plan kitchen/dining
• Kitchen has been renovated and is modern and streamlined
• Concealed internal laundry
• Central location, 5-minute walk to the heart of Blenheim
• Free standing double garage
• Off-street parking for two
• Log burner and heat pump
• Fully fenced
• Flat section with established trees and plantings
Houses like this are rare so close to town and will command your immediate attention.
For open home and viewing times contact Kirsty Winder today or call your preferred Winder&Co Salesperson.